So you have decided to travel to the Huon Valley. The Valley has a great range of accommodation options to choose from. Immerse yourself in the Huon Valley environment – meet your host’s pets, livestock, and resident native wildlife and birdlife including possums, wallaby, quolls, bandicoots, and wedge-tailed eagles.
Why is the Huon Valley a good place for a holiday home and self contained accommodation? The list is long!
- You can enjoy riverside and seaside views and vistas without masses of houses and water goers all around. In fact, you will see hardly anyone most of the time!
- Easy access to the water and the wilderness
- Delicious locally made or caught produce ready to cook up a gourmet feast.
- Access to World Heritage Tasmanian Wilderness Areas, National Parks, and Reserves
- Excellent fishing so you can cook your own freshly caught seafood
- Nice and close to Tasmania’s capital city of Hobart and its international airport
- An abundance of wildlife, birdlife, and sealife.
- Affordable luxury self-contained property in the Huon Valley